ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR STYLES...
The Western Raised Center is a barn that is versatile in incorporating style & functionality.
The Western Raised Center design has excellent ventilation and sunlight for your animals and with the option to make the second floor into a hay loft or extra living space it would be a great addition to anyones land. Barns and Buildings takes pride in our ability to build an old fashion barn with the current advances of today, we ensure you will be happy with the look and function of the Western. While being able to make this barn as big or as little as needed you can also use this space as a home, office, garage, storage, or anything else you could dream up.
Barns and Buildings also specializes in interior detail, we line all our buildings with tongue and groove to give extra insulation and stability to the structure.
(click to enlarge)
With the Western we can customize it to meet anyones needs, please feel free to call today and let our talented design team give you a free quote.
Below is brief summary of inclusions and process:
- Designate the location of barn with owner.
- Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
- Grading of building pad.
- Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
- Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
- Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board style and Lap are other siding style options)
- Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
- Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner)
- Concrete delivered poured and finished. (additional)
- Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and Stalls.
- 2x6 Pine T&G 1st floor interior parameter walls.
- Stalls Include:
1. 2 x 6 T & G for 1st floor interior stalls and walls.
2. Powder Coated Steel Stall fronts and Sl stall doors.
3. Custom Built Dutch Doors.
4. HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
- Custom built Dutch Doors.
- HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
- Windows are Low e and insulated along w/ ins.
- Interior Doors.
- Clean building area of debris.
Call or email for details
36 x 48 Western Barn Home
40 x 48 Western Barn Home
40 x 48 Western Raised Center Barn
36 x 50 Western with 3 car garage/2 bedrooms, 1 bath with a loft.
Western Raised Center barn
36X36 Western Raised Center pole barn with cedar siding. Hemstead, TX
36X36 Western Raised Center barn w/ 2nd floor living space. Brenham, TX
36x48 Western Raised Center Barn Home. Swiss Alps, TX
Fulshear Tx, Western Raised Center Barn Home stalls are included in the home.
Western Raised Center barn/office/apartment Columbus, Tx
Western Raised Center Barn home in progress.
38x62 Western Raised Center Barn in Georgetown Texas
36x72 Western Raised Center barn home
42x60 Western Raised Center barn home. 2 stalls, 3 bedrooms, 2 lean-to's, front deck, and 14 ft aisleway.
This 30 x 30 Western has no stalls and was built as a dog kennel.
A 36 x 36 was built in Santa Cruz CA with Redwood Channel Rustic style siding.
36 x 48 Western Raised Center with a 18 x 48 2nd floor.
36 x 48 Western Raised Center horse barn in Katy Texas
38 x 48 Western raised center barn in Magnolia Texas
We are writing to tell you a little about our experience with Joe Slivinski and Buildings by All-Phase. They built our 60x60 barn with nearly 3000 square feet of living quarters earlier this year and we were so pleased with the entire process. Joe and his crew began the day after Christmas and we moved into our barn the end of March. He apologized that it took so long but we still cannot believe we live in this fabulous barn/custom home already! No building project is without it's challenges but what makes the difference is what happens when you hit that point. Joe's answer was always, "Whatever makes you happy." We were so pleasantly surprised by their attention to detail, creativity and commitment to doing things right. If something wasn't just right, Joe was the first to notice and quick to make it right. We have lived here for three months now and have found our home to be functional, well-built and ultimately comfortable. Not often do you feel like you got more than you paid for and seldom do you find a builder you would hire again. We have made Joe promise he won't retire until he builds our house! The only problem is if we build our house we will have to leave our barn. But, our children are already drawing straw for who gets to move in if we move out! Without hesitation we would wholeheartedly recommend Barns and Buildings for your custom barn or barndominium. Sincerely, Chet and Kayleen Nelson Fulshear, TexasChet and Kayleen Nelson
Barns and Buildings Customer