THE DUTCH GAMBREL IS AN OLD COUNTRY DESIGN.
The Gambrel design offers a 2nd floor that allows you stack hay as hign as a mountain or for wide open living.
A classic style that has been a traditional barn of farms and ranches thru-out time in this great counrty of ours. The Gambrel can be made into any “barn home” or classic barn.
Barns and Buildings also specializes in interior detail, we line all our buildings with tongue and groove to give extra insulation and stability to the structure.
- Designate the location of barn with owner.
- Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
- Grading of building pad.
- Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
- Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
- Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board style and Lap are other siding style options)
- Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
- Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner)
- Concrete delivered poured and finished. (additional)
- Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and Stalls.
- 2x6 Pine T&G first floor interior parameter walls.
- Stalls Include:
1. 2 x 6 T & G for 1st floor interior stalls and walls.
2. Powder Coated Steel Stall fronts and Sl stall doors.
3. Custom Built Dutch Doors.
4. HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
- Dutch doors.
- HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
- Windows are Low e and insulated along w/ ins.
- Interior Door.
- Clean building area of debris.
Call or email for details.
24x36 Gambrel Pole barn with 2 shed dormers and 3 lean-tos. Waller, TX
36x48 Gambrel barn with 1700 sf of living space on 2nd floor. Spanishburg, WV
Gambrel barn home Yoakum Tx
Gambrel barn, Aurora CA
Gambrel Barn Santa Fe Tx
36x36 Gambrel Pole Barn
2 bedroom 2 bath 2 horse stalls
John and Joe in Spotsylvania
This is our package Gambrel- Please look under Barns with cost for pricing.
Built many, many years ago by Joe Slivinski
"We talked to other barn builders, but after seeing one of your barns under construction, there was no doubt that we wanted one of your classic wood barns. Starting with of our barn “dream” sketch, your crew turned it into reality in less than 8 weeks, and we immediately starting receiving compliments on it. We were impressed by your craftsmanship, attention to detail, and the sheer amount of lumber that went into our barn – it has great character and will last for generations. Thanks you for this beautiful and functional piece of architecture - we’re thrilled with it, and know we’ll enjoy our barn for many years to come."Jon and Jan Connelly
Barns and Buildings Customer