The #1 factor in determining the final outcome of a project is communication. BARNS AND BUILDINGS takes pride in our ability to communicate well with our clients.
Understanding your wishes and needs, as well as keeping you informed and up to date will insure a successful outcome of your project. Commitment to quality craftsmanship, swift performance and customer satisfaction is what you will get working with BARNS AND BUILDINGS. We take pride in our work and strive for a project that you will be proud of.
- All our barns come standard with 40 year metal roofing
- We line all our barns 1st floor with 2 x 6 pine tongue and groove
- Custom built dutch doors and copulas
We supply and build your barn. Custom built by our tradesman not a kit dropped off on your land. Save yourself some time and money by dealing with one company for all phases of building your barn. Just furnish your horses. Barns and Buildings is a company you can trust to build a quality product because our years of experience proves it.
Request a quote for your dream barn today.
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
- Designate the location of barn with owner.
- Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
- Grading of building pad.
- Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
- Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
- Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board style and Lap are other siding style options)
- Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
- Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
- Concrete delivered poured and finished.
- Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and Stalls.
- 2x6 Pine T&G
- Windows are Low e and insulated along w/ ins.
- Clean building area of debris.
- Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish pending on weather.
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
"We talked to other barn builders, but after seeing one of your barns under construction, there was no doubt that we wanted one of your classic wood barns. Starting with of our barn “dream” sketch, your crew turned it into reality in less than 8 weeks, and we immediately starting receiving compliments on it. We were impressed by your craftsmanship, attention to detail, and the sheer amount of lumber that went into our barn – it has great character and will last for generations. Thanks you for this beautiful and functional piece of architecture - we’re thrilled with it, and know we’ll enjoy our barn for many years to come."Jon and Jan Connelly
Barns and Buildings Customer