Gable Barn Home
The Gable Barn Home
A home that is truly unique
When you build a custom home with Barns and Buildings you know you will be getting a home that will satisfy your every need, taking the stress out of finding different contractors throughout the building process. We have trained all our craftsman in all phases of the building process including plumbing, electric and even concrete work. Please let us give you a tour of one of our barn homes so you can see the quality of our work yourself.
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated along with insulation.
13. HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
14. Custom built stairway.
15. Custom rustic wood flooring.
16. Clean building area of debris.
17. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish (pending on weather).
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
Joe/John, Once again, I can't thank you enough for the outstanding work you di for Cheryl and I. The professionalism, dedication, and attention to detail from you and your crew is second to none. Semper Fi, Pat and Chery p.s. Pics too big so I'll have to put on a CD and mail. - Pat and Cheryl