Gable Barn Home
The Gable Barn Home
A home that is truly unique
When you build a custom home with Barns and Buildings you know you will be getting a home that will satisfy your every need, taking the stress out of finding different contractors throughout the building process. We have trained all our craftsman in all phases of the building process including plumbing, electric and even concrete work. Please let us give you a tour of one of our barn homes so you can see the quality of our work yourself.
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated along with insulation.
13. HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
14. Custom built stairway.
15. Custom rustic wood flooring.
16. Clean building area of debris.
17. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish (pending on weather).
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
Steve, I've been meaning to thank you for the work Chris did here for us. The barn looks great and the job he did painting the house was top notch also - quailty work, as you guys always do. Thanks again, and hopefully I can get to a point where you can come back and do the walls and floors upstairs... maybe soon. Thanks, Joe - Waller Barn Owner